- Write Your Review
- Top Reviews
- Useful Tools
- Revenue Sharing
- Add Your Site
100% AdSense Revenue Sharing and Referrals!
Please note that Best-Reviewer.com is not sponsored by or directly affiliated with Google.
If you'd like to skip the explanation and register you can do so here.
Listen to a human voice reading this page:
If you are not a Google AdSense Publisher, the following may not concern you at all, except if you're already planning on making money online, in this case open an AdSense account, otherwise you don't need to read any further and can enjoy Best-Reviewer.com to the fullest extent by discovering new blogs, sites and all kinds of reviews, for this go to the home page.
If you are a Google AdSense Publisher, perhaps you already know about the AdSense Revenue Sharing concept and you just would like to know the details of the program? Now, if you want the details of our "classic" AdSense revenue sharing program, here they are:
- For each top you submit to Best-Reviewer.com a page is created with your top formatted with an introduction, a conclusion, the title of the top, a title for each item, an optional link and a description also for each item, a link to your main site (optional: only if you fill in the field in your user account)
- Up to 3 AdSense blocks are displayed on this page, if you fill in the AdSense Publisher ID in your account, an AdSense block with your ID will be located closest to the title of your link, at the best spot in terms of CTR, 100% of the time.
If you have never heard about the AdSense Revenue Sharing concept before and you're afraid it might get you into trouble with AdSense, here are a few facts you should know:
- AdSense Revenue Sharing is allowed by Google, it has been happening on many community-based websites in the past, as far back as 2004 (AdSense was launched in 2003)
- Several AdSense Publisher ID's can be displayed on a single page, as long as the total number of ad blocks is within AdSense policies (3 Ads blocks, 3 Adlinks, 2 AdSense search boxes)
- The website offering AdSense Revenue Sharing has to comply with AdSense TOS (Terms of Service) otherwise ads will be disabled on it (the accounts won't be banned). Best-Reviewer.com doesn't violate AdSense policies.
- Best-Reviewer.com has developped a stop-word system which disables AdSense display as soon as one of a list of stop-words has been detected in the url, title or description of the link submitted. Those words include casino, porn, etc. Words which relate to topics not allowed by AdSense.
- If you are thinking of abusing Best-Reviewer.com by displaying your AdSense ads on the site and clicking on them yourself, think twice: it doesn't matter where your AdSense ads are displayed on, if you're caught doing that, your account will be banned by AdSense, and there's no going back, no second chance!
THE BEST PART! ADSENSE REVENUE SHARING GETS EVEN BETTER WITH REFERRALS...
When you refer a new member to Best-Reviewer.com with your referral link, you will have your AdSense ID displayed on every content page this member submits, 100% of the time, for life! You'll even get a link to your site. Your AdSense ad will be located at the end of the top, just below the conclusion or the last item of his top. When a member with no referrer submits a top, you can see an AdSense ad at the very bottom of the top, this is the third ad (out of the three allowed by AdSense on a single page) and it is replaced with your AdSense ad on every page submitted by members you referred. If you promote your referral link to your online friends and visitors, your AdSense earnings will quickly add up! :-)
Many members are already promoting their referral link on their sites / blogs, on forums and on social media, so they get people to sign up as their referrals, it's easy, simply talk about the benefits of the site from your point of view, here is the list of recent referrals (past 2 months).
Also, have a look at all the efficient referrer's tools you can use to promote your referral link..
Now, here are a few fake testimonials I bought on Fiverr.com :-)